Saturday, August 17, 2013

Another year goes by.....

Do you mark the passage of time in months? Perhaps days and hours? Sometimes all I can manage is a minute at a time.

I honestly do not know where the time goes. But nevertheless it is gone. And once again I find myself here visiting my old friend...a visit long past due.

In a nutshell, the past year has seen: a new son in law,  two new granddaughters, two new jobs, a new residence....

Lots of new for a girl who professes to hate change!


1 comment:

Rita said...

This is the reason I refuse to delete apparently long gone bloggers from my reading list. It's such a pleasant surprise to see a new post come up when I think the blog has long taken its last breath.

Sounds like a prett joyous year. Grandkids make every problem worth it.

Congratulations. Hope to find yoi here again soon.

I See You!

Sitemeter