Saturday, December 27, 2014

Grateful

I am grateful. My life has been turned upside down more than once and somehow I have always managed to come out on the other end reasonably sane and well. I suspect I will repeat this pattern once again.

I am grateful. I am grateful to and for those in my life who have continued to love and support me through the end over end events. There aren't many...we often find out who our real friends are when we are buried beneath the trauma and drama that is life.

I am grateful. I am grateful for my Angel. She has always been with me to hold the world steady  when I couldn't do it on my own.

I am grateful. I stopped in to see her today and she talked of gratitude. Her gratitude for me. Her words made me cry...I do that a lot lately. And then she gave me this:

 
Grateful Red glassybaby
 
I am grateful......
 


No comments:

I See You!

Sitemeter