Thursday, February 26, 2009

At Work and Bored

This is what I do when I don't feel like doing anything......


I Am: searching for the meaning of life
I Want: more than I am permitted to have
I Have: too much on my plate
I Wish: I could have my cake and eat it too. But doesn't everyone?
I Fear: change (no I did not vote for Obama)
I Hear: nothing...for once my world is quiet
I Search: for peace and simplicity
I Wonder: will life always be a struggle?
I Regret: leaving my brother to die alone
I Love: warm summer nights, and full moons on an Ohio lake
I Always: take my medicine when I should...be glad, be very very glad!
I Usually: think about it too much
I Am Not: athletic
I Dance: like a white girl
I Sing: when I know the words to the song
I Never: eat mushrooms or tomatoes, though I eat tomato products
I Rarely: sleep more than two hours at a time...makes for a very tired girl
I Cry: lately much too often
I Am Not Always: this morose
I Need: to cheer up
I Should: be shelving books. But what the hell, this is more fun!


I stole this from Polergirl. Feel free to steal it from me.

No comments:

I See You!

Sitemeter