Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Dare You!

I don't have a My Space or a Face Book but I do have this blog. I don't identify myself by my real name or my city, just my state. I am careful about to whom I give this site. I try to protect those I write about by not identifying them by name.

With that being said, I am sure there are those who read this that have figured out who I am. Of course there are those who know who I am. I also am out there as someone who works in education and one who is a second amendment supporter and a lover of things that go BANG!

This is for those of you who think you might dare to challenge my right to own guns and work in my field of passion...I FUCKING dare you. IT IS MY RIGHT and I will own you!

I hope the teacher in this story has the same attitude and sues the pants off the district that has done this to her as well as the "concerned colleague" that brought it to their attention.

Don't mess with my passion or my guns...they are one and the same!

No comments:

I See You!

Sitemeter