Saturday, March 28, 2009

A MEME

Visited a new friend (go check her out) and stole a meme while I was there:

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? In the fourth grade I wanted to be a math teacher...then as I got older I wanted to be a nurse. I ended up getting married, having children and being a stay at home mom for years. When I finally went to work it was in the education field as an assistant in math classes...so I guess I ended up being a math teacher!

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else? I would like to think I help people everyday. My job is one that puts me in contact with kids who are needy in more than just an education related capacity. These kids come to me for food, comfort and advice. It is why I love my job...they are my passion.

3. Who is the best-dressed person you know? Even though I have been voted best dressed teacher in the school' by a group of students, it would probably be a teacher I worked with last year. Being well dressed to me is staying trendy and stylish even as you age. I refuse to become frumpy and think all women should do the same.

4. What is on your nightstand? Depends which night stand. All have clocks and at least one book or magazine.

5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be? Any cat owned by a member of my family. We are very good to our cats.

6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land? No one type in particular. Lots of conifers, deciduous and flowering.

7. What do you find to be very overrated? TV

8. How many email addresses do you have? Two

9. Have you ever felt replaced? Yes...it is a terrible feeling

10. Would you rather watch football or baseball? Baseball live, football on tv

11. What is the wallpaper on your phone? The calendar

12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to. Not listening to music right now.

13. Do you use a feed reader? A what????

14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box? Anything with a fruit flavored filling.

15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged? I don't have an ex.

16. Do words hurt you? Yes...words are more powerful and painful than actions. They stay with you longer.

17. Are you a talker or a listener? I can be either...but truthfully I did always have a problem with getting checkmarks in the 'talks too much' box on my report card.

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night? I have walked the Kanapali Beach on the Island of Maui and also walked the beach of White Fish Bay along Lake Superior under a full moon. It was the most amazing thing ever!

19. Who is your favorite professional athlete? Don't really have one...not a worshiper of athletes.

20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of? House

No comments:

I See You!

Sitemeter