Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Things

So there is the Redbubble thing. And I am trying to figure it all out. I have created a profile and added some pictures. I have joined a group and am hoping to create some really cool stuff (cards, prints etc). I thought if I were lucky I might even sell something. But I got to figure it all out.

In the meantime, a shout out to David for introducing Redbubble to the rest of the blogging world. I hope you will check back in to see what it is I am doing and maybe, just maybe, you will see something you just can't live without!

Check out my profile and remember...it is under constuction while I am figuring it all out!

1 comment:

Home on the Range said...

With your talent and your eye, I'm sure whatever comes to fruition will be marvelous.

I See You!

Sitemeter