Friday, August 3, 2012

Elevate!

Not so much in the "supernatural" get your feet off the ground kind of way...but more in the "celebrate the everyday" kind of thing way.

Through their One Word Project,  Shutter Sisters encourages us to use our cameras during the month of August to "Elevate" those things random and often ordinary.

I am starting a bit late (what's new) and combining the first three prompts:
my morning, favorite space and cameras....


A quickly staged photo of my Nikon D60 and my favorite morning beverage. I am just becoming reacquainted with the camera after a long absence from looking at life through its view finder. I wonder if I will capture a photo of my favorite space? As of now...I seem to be aimlessly wandering seeking a place to once again call "favorite".

No comments:

I See You!

Sitemeter