Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Re- inventing The Wheel

Is it necessary, I ask myself? Most say, don't bother. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. It ain't broke...no. Perhaps just ailing, in need of a few minor changes, deletions, additions, etc.

I certainly need to update my blog list! I have begun to surf around, looking for different blogs to add. I have a special interest in quilting, art journal and photography blogs. I have my favorite old standbys as well.

I like the new look. We all need a new look every now and again! I have always been partial to sunsets. I took the photo in my header in San Diego standing on Sunset Cliffs....aptly named don't you think? It is an amazingly beautiful place. I will be posting more photos soon.

I intend to take more photos....something I have gotten away from in the past couple of years. I am going to once again use this space to display my photographs, as this was always my creative outlet and pictures allowed me another means to express myself.

I have discovered the fun and frustration of quilting. I have created a few decent quilts. I make them for family and friends...always trying to capture the essence of the person with the fabric or design. I can spend hours in the local quilting shops walking in circles until I find just the right combination of prints, colors, textures to cut and stitch together. I hope to share a few.

Writing has always been cathartic...cleansing. I often bare my heart and soul through the words I write in this space. That will not change. This is my space...created by me, for me and as time goes on, I will continue to share those things, trivial and those vitally important, public and yet intensely private....where the entire world can see.....odd isn't it.


No comments:

I See You!

Sitemeter