Sunday, July 31, 2011

You Know...

If you have had three cell phones...all the same make and model, and all three phones have had some kind of mechanical malfunction, chances are the fourth one Sprint is trying to force you to take will too!

Yes, I can be difficult if I don't get my way. But really, do you think I am being unreasonable for insisting on having a different make and model, completely new, out of the box, after no less than three phones have gone bad in less than one year. Really??????

After all, I have paid my bill, and included in that bill is a charge every month for insurance on the phone that has had to be replaced three times in a year. And they are telling me they want me to get a fourth just like it????? Really??????

Oh, that's right...it is their policy. You know...procedure. Rules....

In other words, it is a way for Sprint to fuck its customers and it worked! I just spent $125.00 on a new out of the box phone.

I hate Sprint......

1 comment:

Rita said...

Well you've convince me about Sprint. Less than a month after I bought my Iphone, it fell out of my pocket onto our tile floor. It had a case and a protective film over the face and the underlying screen completely shattered. I had dropped my Blackberry a thousand times in worse conditions and never had a problem.

So I go to the Genius Bar at the Apple Store. The guy looks it over and says it'll be something over $200. I tell him I paid less for the entire phone. He says it's because of the plan I renewed. I didn't get pissed, just gave a poor little old lady look at him and said, "Well, I guess I can go back to my old Blackberry." Poof. Suddenly he's willing to replace to screen free. He did that and then the central button didn't work. So he replaced the entire phone.

Apparently that's the whole Apple spiel. My nephew got his replaced free of charge after he accidentally dropped his on a hike in the West.

There's a reason the Iphones and Ipads are taking over. And you just found out why. Customer SERVICE.

I See You!

Sitemeter