Okay Epi...I'll play:
1. Started your own blog. I love it!
2. Slept under the stars. Only in a tent
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii. Maui, Oahu, and Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. Then that would make me the charity case wouldn't it?
7. Been to Disneyland. No but all my kids have...thanks Grandma and Grandpa
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. Only in the shower!
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris. And really have no desire
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. Stained Glass
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning. Pizza Hut...the whole damn family and one bathroom
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train. Not overnight but on a train yes
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. Teenagers aren't very smart
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping. It wasn't by choice...was stripped and thrown in by some 'friends'
27. Run a Marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse. Both lunar and solar
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. Some of the best memories I have
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise. Alaska and the Caribbean
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. Satisfaction isn't found in money
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock (wall) climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David.
41. Sung karaoke. Painful
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. By full moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted drawn.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.5
1. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. In Hawaii and the Caribbean
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud. At a Jimmy Buffet concert...we don't talk about it
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class. Sort of...Took two Krav Maga classes does that count?
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies.
62. Gone whale watching. In Alaska and Maine
63. Got flowers for no reason. Usually a single yellow rose
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma. Would like to, have rarish blood type but don't weigh enough
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check. oops
68. Flown in a helicopter. Over Hawaii and Alaska
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. A bridal doll my aunt gave me
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial. I will sit in his lap before I die. You will read about the crazy woman who was arrested for scaling Lincoln!
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglade
.75. Been fired from a job. My first one when I was a teenager
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone. My left elbow...fell off a horse
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible. Just the New Testament
86. Visited the White House. Only the outside..they don't let you in anymore!
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. Went dove hunting, I shot the dove, someone else prepared and ate it.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury. It was one of the most fascinating experiences I have ever had and I think everyone should do it.
91. Met someone famous. Jack Hanna
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one. More than I care to think about
94. Had a baby. Three
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit. Only to testify as a witness
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee. On the boob no less!
100. Read an entire book in one day. "Of Mice and Men"