Thursday, August 7, 2008

I admit it....

I am a blog hopper. I think it is an addiction. I will click on one of my favorites to read the day's new exciting post...then I click on one of their listed favorites. And oh my, something very interesting will pop up! When I am done with that, I point and click again. Who knew there were so many interesting people out there!

But I have found I have a problem with all this blog hopping...I often forget to mark my favorites as I go and then I can't find them again. I have been searching for a particular blog for about a week now. I had no idea how I got to her, but I knew I wanted to find her again. Today I did! It was purely accidental...she left a comment on one of my favs.

So welcome Epi to my list of "Blogs you should read". I am glad I found you again.

1 comment:

Epijunky said...

Oh my goodness, thank you SO much :) I'm reading your posts now!

And I do the bloghopping thing too :)

Epi

I See You!

Sitemeter