Sunday, July 6, 2008

The ABC's of Me Meme

I am lying in bed in terrible pain waiting for the vicodin to kick in, cruising some of my favorite blogs, trying to take my mind off of the pain in my hip (that is a story for another day). I borrowed this from Breda who borrowed it from Squeaky...thanks ladies.

Accent: Born and bred in the midwest...what kind of accent is that?

Breakfast or no breakfast: My favorite meal of the day! Could eat it three times a day...nothing beats a omelet with red, yellow and green peppers, onions and any kind of pork with lots of cheese!

Chore I don’t care for: I hate to clean the bathroom and will pass it off to the hubby anytime I can...fortunately he doesn't mind...lucky me.

Dog or Cat: 3 dogs (Great Dane. Yorkie. Mutt)...1 cat (it is his)

Essential Electronics: Blow dryer, flat iron, computer, bedside clock radio...not in that order
Favorite Cologne: I HATE perfumes and colognes! Most people wear too much and what you think smells good others may not!

Gold or Silver: I wear both. I have worn two sterling bracelets for over 30 years and my I wear two gold necklaces all the time. My wedding rings are white gold. As long as it is real, I don't care!

Handbag I carry most often: Right now a Vera Bradley mini hipster...I always carry a very small bag only big enough to carry a driver license and credit card, phone, feminine products and $$$$.

Insomnia: I wake up every couple of hours...I usually hit the clock radio ( see above ) to listen to Art Bell or George Nouri and the Wackos until I go back to sleep only to repeat the process a couple of hours later. I have not set an alarm clock of years. I am always awake by 6am.

Job Title: Intervention Assistant.

Kids: Three adult.

Living Arrangements: Husband and two homes...the lake being the one where I am spending most of my time.

Most Admirable Trait: Who answers these kinds of questions? Aren't we all afraid we will look vain and egotistical if we do?

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I was a door slammer...I actually destroyed the entire door frame of my bedroom door over the years from all of the slamming.

Overnight hospital stays: Birthin' babies, and a couple of surgeries

Phobias: Heights and large crowds...there is just not enough air to breathe in either place.

Quote: I have two..."Live Well" "Respect the past...Create the new"

Reason to smile: Living well, respecting the past and creating the new

Siblings: I had two older brothers...one died in 1989 at the age of 29 and the other died in 1997 at the age of 42.

Time you wake up: Every couple of hours all night long. I am always awake before 6 am and never have to set the alarm clock.

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can touch my nose with my tongue.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Tomatoes or are they a fruit? Either way I refuse to eat them. What about fungi? Do those count? Cause I refuse to eat them too!

Worst Habit: When I have a cold I tend to leave dirty tissues all over the house...yea I know, gross.

X-rays: Of course...I go to the dentist every six months...don't you?

Yummy Stuff: I love to cook and I managed to raise a son who became a chef...food is in our blood! But nothing is better than chocolate and I make some kick ass truffles!

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Can't think of one I don't like.

No comments:

I See You!

Sitemeter