Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Scary Whistle #2

I think I have spent too many days on my back (get your mind out of the gutter!) because I just can't take anything I read seriously anymore.

Today on AOL one of the teasers reads, "This Keychain Has Your Back. In Dangerous Situation, It Could Save Your Life: Five Picks for Self-Defense" Having been involved in teaching crime avoidance and personal protection with firearms. I was mighty interested in what this keychain might do for me in a dangerous situation along with the other five picks.

Of course included is my favorite number five...THE SCARY WHISTLE! Be sure to take time to blow it between screaming and crying for help while you are being attacked. OMG!

Speaking of screaming...I hope the neighbors didn't hear me as I was screaming at the computer
"BUT WHERE'S THE GUN YOU IDIOTS, WHERE'S THE GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

I See You!

Sitemeter