Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WOW

"Gee you like me...you really like me." Oh reality check, reality check. This isn't the Oscar's and I am not Sally, but boy I sure did feel popular yesterday. And a thank you speech is definitely in order. I promise to keep it short and sweet.

To the people...to all of you who read it, THANK YOU! To Mr. Brent Greer author of The Ready Line for submitting my "Birth of a Gun Nut" To Keepandbeararms.com. Without you it would not have happened. To Keepandbeararms.com for thinking my story was good enough to run. To SayUncle for also picking up my story and being so touched by my words. And finally, but certainly not last, to Black-rifle.com for also thinking my story was worthy.

I had 903 hits in one day from all 50 states and many foreign countries. People from Thailand and Budapest were reading me. Budapest for goodness sakes! My head is still spinning and I haven't quit smiling.

No comments:

I See You!

Sitemeter