Thursday, July 17, 2008

A letter to Jesse

Jesse, Jesse Jesse...now you are in trouble for using the mother of all 'N' words. I bet you have been squirming in your pants just waiting for this one to hit the press. Had that apology written for days did you? How do you think your public is going to react?

It seems you got off fairly easy with the last 'n' reference. I have to say I was taken aback by your violent nature considering you are a man of the cloth. I know a lot of people who carry guns and I have never heard one of them threaten to shoot another man's...well you know.

Your choice of words has certainly been interesting lately. You know...maybe you should read the post below and take some of my advice. I can't help but wonder though, (not to pull out the race card), how would this situation be treated say, if John McCain had uttered those same two 'N' words in the same situation.

Me thinks there would be bovine being birthed in the streets and the Rainbow Coalition would be telling them to PUSH!

No comments:

I See You!

Sitemeter