Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good Things are Happening!

Somethings change and somethings remain the same. Well Her Space My Space has Changed and for the better. It is now called Her Space My Space His Space (HSMSHS) and has a new site as well.
And guess what! The girls have added a boy...gasp!. I am sure he will spice things up as men always do bring an interesting mix to things don't they!
To celebrate the new endeavor and the changes.. Today's word is Welcome. Here is my take on Welcome.
Welcome to SuzyB...Welcome to Andrew...Welcome to everyone who takes the time to visit me...I do appreciate you all.

8 comments:

Brent Greer said...

Clever! Nicely done! VERY outside the box my friend.

Sarah said...

Very clever - love the way you've presented it too.

Photographing Mom said...

Very creative!!

Sue said...

Great take Lucy :-)

I love the presentation too. I went to Ellens blog but couldn't see a link to anywhere. Do you do this in Photoshop, or online?

Sue . . . desparate to have a go :-)

maz said...

Absolutely wonderful! And beautifully put together...

lucy said...

Sue...I do this with the program Picasa. I just typed it into google and it popped right up and I downloaded it. I have had a ball playing with it!

Igotmebabe said...

A great take on the prompt Lucy and a thank you for your kind words
Janette

Unknown said...

And welcome to you too, a smashing take on the prompt! I tried to do something similar for sign but it was just beyond me :o) xx

I See You!

Sitemeter