Friday, October 31, 2008

HSMSHS - Passage

Passage...an opening or entrance into, through or out of something
When I think about the word 'passage' I am brought to those times in my children's lives when they crossed from one threshold to another. It may have been a simple event...for the girls wearing lip gloss, or my son his first father/son camping trip.
Whatever passage to be traversed...on the other side awaiting them was a new adventure or a new realm of life to be discovered.
If you find yourself at a passage...what will you do?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Arija said...

I'd be through it like a flash!
Nice shot.

Igotmebabe said...

A beautiful shot Lucy, love it!
Janette

Diana said...

Me I love it too! I like the very dark of the rocks on eiter side which fames the shot beautifully!

Gretchen said...

That is a gorgeous shot! Where is it?

Sue said...

Lovely perspective. For me, it's the way the rocks either side frame the view that gives it a feeling of a safe passage :-)

I am reading a book that is really helping me with my teen son and, as a by product, my husband! It's by Claire Lashlie and is called He'll Be Ok, Helping Teenage Boys To Become Good Men. I am absolutely astonished at what seems so obvious, yet I have completey missed seeing it. Very humourus with lots of ah! moments too.

I don't read much fiction, prefering facts, I also don't do reviews but, idc, I will put a post on my typepad about this book. Now that's saying something :-)

I See You!

Sitemeter